Movers and Shakers
We offer more choices for first time dancers ages 4-5 years old or dancers who have completed our Creative Movement and are looking to begin more specific dance training in jazz and ballet acro.
In Movers and Shakers, dancers begin to learn basic jazz and ballet technique while developing gross motor skills, flexibility and the necessary foundation to prepare for formal jazz technique.
These classes are taught using creative games, songs and activities and our Movers and Shakers perform at our end of year recital at the Grand Theatre.
Monday 5:00-5:30pm – FULL
Tuesday 5:30-6:00pm – 2 Spots Left
Thursday 6:00-6:30pm – FULL
Saturday 9:30-10:00am – 1 Spot Left
Saturday 11:00-11:30am – Just Added
Saturday 11:30-12:00pm – 3 Spots Left
Your dancer will receive:
• A Twirl activity book:
- We will utilize the book at least once per month during class, so we will store it at the studio all year.
- We will personalize it to your dancer, and she can take it home at the end of the year for continued fun!
• A Twirl ribbon for your dancer’s dance bag:
- Each week, at the end of class, your dancer will earn a rhinestone for their ribbon.
- At the end of the dance year, they will have a super sparkly souvenir of their dance year!
• A Twirl Graduation Celebration Certificate:
- At the end of the dance year, we will host a mini-performance during dance class to demonstrate some of the fun and unique activities we’ve learned throughout the year, where your child will earn a certificate!